Hyderabad, the capital city of the Indian state of Telangana in south-eastern India, is situated along the banks of the Musi River. It was founded by the Qutb Shahi Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah in 1591 CE, though archaeologists excavating near the city have unearthed Iron Age sites that may date from 500 BCE. Like many other cities in India and worldwide, the modern city was built around an iconic structure. In Hyderabad, the Charminar has gone on to become a global landmark for the city. While the southern side of the Musi River forms the heritage region of Hyderabad called the Purana Shahar (Old City), the ‘New City’ encompasses the urbanized area on the northern banks. Many bridges across the river connect the two.
We are often told always to remember our roots as they are the foundation of our life and wings of our future. Though better employment opportunities and lifestyle led them to go far and wide, NRIs still want to stay connected with their roots, and one of the ways is investing in property in the form of a plot or a residence. The NRI community of Hyderabad, one of the biggest in India, is no different!
The key reasons why Hyderabad is one of the most attractive destinations for NRIs when it comes to residential real estate:
- IT revolution
- development of world-class infrastructure
- ever-evolving cosmopolitan culture
- uncompromised safety & security
- an affordable yet quality lifestyle
- higher return on investment
- relatively low property prices
- increased transparency in real estate transactions
- easing of investment regulations
- a weaker rupee
The ongoing pandemic led uncertainty and emotional reasons have made NRIs look at India and Hyderabad as an option to invest.
Where to invest in Hyderabad
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is divided into five administrative Zones, namely, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North Zone, and Central Zone, which are further divided into circles & wards:
1. East Zone consists of Kapra, Uppal, Hayathnagar, LB Nagar & Saroor Nagar circles
2. South Zone consists of Malakpet, Santoshnagar, Chandrayangutta, Charminar, Falaknuma, and Rajendra Nagar circles
3. Central Zone has Mehdipatnam, Karwan, Goshamahal, Musheerabad, Amberpet, Khairatabad, Jubilee Hills, and Yousufguda circles under it
4. West Zone has areas of Gachibowli, Serilingampally, RC Puram, Patancheruvu, Moosapet, and Kukatpally circles
5. North Zone covers Qutbullapur, Gajularamaram, Alwal, Malkajgiri, Secunderabad, and Begumpet circles
On exploring you would find each zone and eventually the circle and wards would have some genera and some unique benefits to invest in!
Non-resident Indians (NRIs) looking to buy a property in India, especially to come back and settle down in India later in their lives, are keen on open plots for two reasons. One, they are used to a particular relaxed lifestyle, and second, they have always wanted to build a dream home with layout, designs, materials, and specifications of their choice.
Catering to all the needs, we at Sterling Heights offer premium gated community open plots in prime locations:
1. Aster Meadows, premium gated community of open plots situated within the beautiful landscape of Patancheru.
2. Palm Retreat, open plots in Mokila with a masterpiece of architecture and modern amenities.
3. HMDA approved gated community open plots located in Dubbacherla main road, Mansanpally, near Maheshwaram. Our project is planned to make it a leisurely drive for offices for our customers who are our family, with locational and neighborhood advantages.
Some of the key features of our premium gated community open plots are:
- Electrical connections with armoured cables
- Borewell water supply through a high-density polyethene
- 100 ft main road and 30 ft internal blacktopped roads
- 24-hour security and security office with access control services
- High street lighting
- Harvesting chambers for rainwater percolation
- Beautifully landscaped lush green parks
- Drainage connection with eco-drain pipes
- A gated community of plots with boundary walls
So what are you waiting for? Go through the details; visit the Best Property Sites and Buy Property in Hyderabad.
To know more, visit us at www.sterlingheights.in or call us at 63663 70422. You can write to us at email@example.com.
Remember, a good plot today is a better tomorrow.